Headaches and migraines are the most common issues experienced by people with ‘more than 70 percent adults in Australia suffer from headaches and migraines.’
There are a number of causes leading to occurrence of tension headaches. Office stress, unhealthy relationships and financial problems.
A massage comes out an effective therapy. It can help get your newborn to sleep better, improve their health and even strengthen your bonding.
A regular massage can be a very effective tool to decrease both pain and the need for medication. The soothing massage movements loosen the tension in the muscles that will result in a dramatic reduction in headache pain.
Here are a few benefits that a regular massage using a massage chair can be a very effective tool to decrease both pain and the need for medication.
- Reduced pain
- Decease perception of pain
- Lower headache intensity
- Less tension
- Better sleep
- Decrease medication usage
Through the stress-relieving and pain alleviating power of a massage for headache, the patients can often find a wonderful relief. In fact, some types of massage - particularly head massage also reduce the duration and frequency of migraine headaches.
Massage may be helpful for following reasons-
- It releases the chemical serotonin, which can relieve migraine pain
- The therapy works by blocking pain signals
- Relieve muscle spasms and tension
- Decrease the levels of stress hormone cortisol while increasing endorphins
- Promote circulation, the increased blood flow relieves pain
Add a massage to your health care regime and get rid of tension headaches.