Lifetime Care Warranty Terms and Conditions
Lifetime Care Warranty Terms:
- Applies to the frame and foam of the Masseuse Massage Chair only.
- Includes free replacement on all Masseuse Massage Chair parts (excluding labour) so long as they are still being produced by our factory. Note: parts have historically been available for our models for at least 15 years.
- Covers the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Applies to metropolitan areas within Australia only.
- Is only valid when the Masseuse Massage Chair is purchased directly from Masseuse Massage or one of the following premium authorised retail partners only:
- Bad Backs (Victoria): 653 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne
- Bad Backs (New South Wales): 390 Pacific Hwy, Crows Nest
- Vines Furniture One (New South Wales): 58 Oxide St, Broken Hill NSW
- Bad Backs (Western Australia): 1/174 Stirling Hwy, Nedlands
- The Sleep Centre (South Australia): Shop 2/70 Dyson Rd, Noarlunga Centre
- Liberty Healthcare (Brisbane): 32 Northlink Pl, Virginia
- Liberty Healthcare (Gold Coast): 35 Jade Dr, Molendinar
- Superior Lifestyle (Brisbane): 84 Parramatta Rd, Underwood
- This Lifetime Care Warranty is not valid when the massage chair is purchased from a wholesale outlet or online hamper catalogue, or any authorised retail partner not listed above.
- Does not cover use outside of the intended design.
- Does not cover any damage resulting from failure to use the Masseuse Massage Chair in accordance with the relevant instructions manual and/or How To Videos for each model.
- Excludes natural wear and tear on all man-made leather.
- The original purchase invoice and evidence of 5-yearly “5-point Massage Chair Health Check” must be provided by the original purchaser in order to make a claim under the Lifetime Care Warranty.
5-point Massage Chair Health Check
A 5-point Massage Chair Health Check must be carried out by a Masseuse Massage Chairs technician, every 5 years, for the lifetime of the Masseuse Massage Chair, to maintain this Lifetime Care Warranty. This includes a safety check and service to the following parts of the Masseuse Massage Chair only:
- Upper and Lower Back Mechanisms;
- Reflexology Rollers;
- Actuators; and
- Air Pump.
The cost of a 5-point Massage Chair Health Check is $299# and must be borne by the original purchaser.
# Cost is current as of the 11th of September, 2023 and is subject to change at the discretion of Masseuse Massage. If the chair requires additional technician time to complete, then the cost of this will be passed onto the purchaser. The purchaser will also be responsible for any additional servicing or repairs between or outside of the normal 5 yearly, 5-point Massage Chair Health Check.
Our Lifetime Care Warranty is current as of the 11th of September, 2023.
Masseuse Massage Contact:
Lemon Wedge Pty Ltd t/as Masseuse Massage (ABN 63 146 395 404) of 119 York St, South Melbourne VIC 3205 (Masseuse Massage) offers this Lifetime Care Warranty in these Warranty Terms in respect of new Masseuse Massage Chairs.
Tel: 1300 054 055 (Option 3)
Email: [email protected]